- paper source. i needed a few items for an order of programs for a wedding that's next saturday. hee!
- since i was in the area, i headed to dot's cupcakes for a treat. or four. and hiyo was so bowled over at me being due in two days that she threw a couple of fun freebies in for me - a pumpkin spice cupcake and a caramel apple mini. yay!
- pottery barn kids, to pick up a collared top for the bean. it's being washed right now so i can pack it in the bag and she can wear it home with this adorable dress (the pink one, of course):
- right start. i received duplicates of a couple of items on our registry, so i did an exchange for a swaddling blanket and the peanut shell sling i'd been wanting. i love the idea of carrying the bean around like this:
- ross. i hate that store, but i'd bought a container for the candy buffet at the MIL's baby shower that i didn't end up using, so i returned it. i hate having shit around the house that i don't need or want, so i trucked my ass in there and got my cashola back.
- staples. my printer was running low on toner, and we can't have THAT.
- michael's. similar to the ross run (returning an unused candy buffet container), but i actually like that store. of course, i found what i wanted in two seconds and ended up standing in line at the ONE cash register behind a lady who was buying the whole effing store. i kid you not, her bill came to $275. $275. at michael's. and there were no big items or cool toys in that cart, let me tell you. a whole bunch of little shit that came to $275!
- bed bath & beyond, to return four packs of shelf liner. i went a little crazy when we were moving stuff into the kitchen and didn't want to have to go back to buy more, and i always figure it's easier to have more and return the extra than to get all frustrated while you're on a roll and working away, only to run out of supplies. you know?
- i wrapped it all up with a stop at in-n-out for lunch. hey, i'd earned it, wouldn't you say?
and the moment i stepped into the house with my lunch and the rest of the crap from the car, it started POURING. man, my timing is impeccable. woo-hoo!
hmm. i wonder if me not being tired after all the shit i've done so far today could mean that labor is coming. i could SWEAR i was having mild contractions last night. huh. i really don't think i'd recognize a contraction if it jumped up and bit me in the ass.
keep ya fingers crossed.