although with the actual day falling right in the middle of a typically busy work/school week, i'll get to spend a lot of it solo this time around. that's totally cool though, and we'll have a family dinner tonight somewhere local. and i have my whole day all mapped out already! check it out:
- sleep in
- take the bean to school
- stop at starbucks for my free birthday coffee
- take a shower
- get my lashes done
- enjoy a mani/pedi
- pick up some sort of terrible-for-me-but-oh-so-delicious lunch
- a little sewing time to make myself something fun
- pick up the bean from school and take her to her math tutor
- hang out with the hub at home
- go to dinner
- put on comfy pajamas
- fall asleep to friends
i'd squeeze in a massage in there somewhere, but the hub already treated me to one of those this weekend. it'd be pretty overindulgent if i got another one just a few days later, right?
in the meantime...hello, 48. let's do this.