- paper source. i needed a few items for an order of programs for a wedding that's next saturday. hee!
- since i was in the area, i headed to dot's cupcakes for a treat. or four. and hiyo was so bowled over at me being due in two days that she threw a couple of fun freebies in for me - a pumpkin spice cupcake and a caramel apple mini. yay!
- pottery barn kids, to pick up a collared top for the bean. it's being washed right now so i can pack it in the bag and she can wear it home with this adorable dress (the pink one, of course):
- right start. i received duplicates of a couple of items on our registry, so i did an exchange for a swaddling blanket and the peanut shell sling i'd been wanting. i love the idea of carrying the bean around like this:
- ross. i hate that store, but i'd bought a container for the candy buffet at the MIL's baby shower that i didn't end up using, so i returned it. i hate having shit around the house that i don't need or want, so i trucked my ass in there and got my cashola back.
- staples. my printer was running low on toner, and we can't have THAT.
- michael's. similar to the ross run (returning an unused candy buffet container), but i actually like that store. of course, i found what i wanted in two seconds and ended up standing in line at the ONE cash register behind a lady who was buying the whole effing store. i kid you not, her bill came to $275. $275. at michael's. and there were no big items or cool toys in that cart, let me tell you. a whole bunch of little shit that came to $275!
- bed bath & beyond, to return four packs of shelf liner. i went a little crazy when we were moving stuff into the kitchen and didn't want to have to go back to buy more, and i always figure it's easier to have more and return the extra than to get all frustrated while you're on a roll and working away, only to run out of supplies. you know?
- i wrapped it all up with a stop at in-n-out for lunch. hey, i'd earned it, wouldn't you say?
and the moment i stepped into the house with my lunch and the rest of the crap from the car, it started POURING. man, my timing is impeccable. woo-hoo!
hmm. i wonder if me not being tired after all the shit i've done so far today could mean that labor is coming. i could SWEAR i was having mild contractions last night. huh. i really don't think i'd recognize a contraction if it jumped up and bit me in the ass.
keep ya fingers crossed.
I imagine you will be meeting your "bean" very soon.....ReplyDelete
yay for getting ready for the bean! super excited.ReplyDelete
yay for paint and bean!
What a super busy (but productive) day! I'm so excited for bean's arrival!ReplyDelete
I'm glad I'm missing the rain. It's dry in Vegas. :)ReplyDelete
oohhhh..... exciting!!!!! i can't wait to hear the news!ReplyDelete
I'm with Tater...it rained? Dude, you're totally "nesting" right about now, face it labor is comming!! So excited for ya!ReplyDelete
Yay for the bean and great in-laws!ReplyDelete
i am right there with you on the "buy a lot so you don't have to stop mid-job for more supplies". :)ReplyDelete