- printing for a couple of wedding jobs i've got to get done
- more packing
- picking up textbooks at the kid's school
- setting up utilities for the new casa
- picking up the kid from school
- getting a mani/pedi for "baby shower weekend extravaganza"
- even more packing
- stopping at candy warehouse to scoop up candy buffet goods
- "labor and delivery" class at the hospital
- picking up dot's mini cupcakes for baby shower #1
- heading out to manhattan beach to party like a rock star (or, as close as a woman with child can get)
- most likely, more packing
- laundry. i won't have the chance to do it again till after the big move.
- hopefully, packing will be done by now
- perhaps a nap? please?
- put all the crap in the car and get my ass to altadena country club
- yay for baby shower #2! it'll be a bit more refined. it's a country club, after all. no rock star-ness here.
- get the kid ready for the upcoming school week
the saddest part is that the ONE utility company i really need - cable and internet, of course - isn't going to be at the house until WEDNESDAY. i'm going to be without tv and the world wide web for three whole days. how on earth will i survive??