- printing for a couple of wedding jobs i've got to get done
- more packing
- picking up textbooks at the kid's school
- setting up utilities for the new casa
- picking up the kid from school
- getting a mani/pedi for "baby shower weekend extravaganza"
- even more packing
- stopping at candy warehouse to scoop up candy buffet goods
- "labor and delivery" class at the hospital
- picking up dot's mini cupcakes for baby shower #1
- heading out to manhattan beach to party like a rock star (or, as close as a woman with child can get)
- most likely, more packing
- laundry. i won't have the chance to do it again till after the big move.
- hopefully, packing will be done by now
- perhaps a nap? please?
- put all the crap in the car and get my ass to altadena country club
- yay for baby shower #2! it'll be a bit more refined. it's a country club, after all. no rock star-ness here.
- get the kid ready for the upcoming school week
the saddest part is that the ONE utility company i really need - cable and internet, of course - isn't going to be at the house until WEDNESDAY. i'm going to be without tv and the world wide web for three whole days. how on earth will i survive??
maybe the lack of tv/internet will bore you into unpacking!ReplyDelete
enjoy the "other" baby showers. ;)
3 days? 3 days?! Get thee to a library m'dear. ;) Good luck with the packing, moving, and million other things. :)ReplyDelete
Ok, I'm just completely out of the loop. You're moving? Where? Do you need help? What shower? Where?ReplyDelete
Now enough with that. Take it easy, congrats, and I'll be sending you a "new house" gift.
you're too busy.ReplyDelete
Hahahaha what Tater said.ReplyDelete
um, i'm sorry, but i'm gonna say it: you need to hurry up with all this stuff you're doing because i need your blog. hear me? ok then. i miss youuuuuuuuuuuu.ReplyDelete
so, you're trying to say that you're not busy, right? ;) glad to know that it all went well and that you're still standing.ReplyDelete