holy crap. i'm seriously shitting a brick as i realize how much has to be accomplished in the next couple of months:
- pack up the house
- keep the kid entertained for her "real" vacation (she just finished her last day of summer school today)
- try to keep cool in the 9th circle of hell
- gear up for no less than THREE baby showers (that's the fun part!)
- complete two full invitation orders for upcoming weddings
- move to the new casa. oy.
- get the kid enrolled in the new school
- oh, and GIVE BIRTH. give me strength.
but i do have a fun weekend ahead of me - a good friend is getting married tomorrow (for which i managed to find a decent-looking dress to wear - on SALE, woo-hoo!), and a baby shower to celebrate the impending birth of another close buddy. i asked her ages ago what diaper bag she was looking at, and she'd decided on one by bumblebags - it came yesterday and it's adorable.
i'm now working on trying to get the new iMac up and running 100% - i can't get my damn printer to work, and when i try to post here on blogger, i don't seem to have access to composing a post without HTML. it's pissing me off, because i'm not tech-y enough to know HTML, and i'm lazy. i like the ease of picking fonts, sizes, inserting pictures, weblinks, all that fun stuff. i hope i can figure it out without having to go back to the ol' laptop every time i want to post. i'm getting pretty damn spoiled by the ease and speed of my new toy!
Damn you look good at 7 months! I think your tummy has finally caught up to my non-preggers tummy. ;) You will get through all your 'to-dos' brilliantly and probably still look all cute at the end of it all. :)ReplyDelete
Btw, I'm tired just reading your to-do list!
Look at you mama... We so proud!ReplyDelete
love that dress you're wearing --- you are just too cute!ReplyDelete