- lash blast mascara. i've tried a shitton of eyelash enhancers, ranging from high-priced, upscale department store brands (like dior, lancome, etc.) to the cheapest of the cheap drugstore brands, and lash blast is the absolute best one of 'em all. the brush finds each and every little eyelash, and the "very black" color is rad. love.
- spam singles! i love spam almost as much as i love bacon. but i'm pretty much the only one in the house who eats it. so when i open a can of it, i end up wolfing down the entire thing all by my lonesome (not in one sitting though, that would be gross). so when i found these fabulous little packets that contain one perfect serving of my most favorite Special PArts of Meat, i was elated. ELATED!
- brad pitt is still the sexiest celeb alive (i say "celeb" because, of course, the hub is the sexiest MAN alive for me). come on, look at that face! [swoon] and the previews for his upcoming movie, "the curious case of benjamin button," were quite intriguing. a man born at the age of 70-ish, who only gets younger as time marches on? interesante. i learned that the movie was based on a short story written by f. scott fitzgerald, and found a link to it online. i got through it pretty quickly, and now i really want to see it. the story made me sad, but that's what good movies are made of!
- i finished our christmas cards. phew! i got through all 90 of them, printed the addresses on the envelopes, and did all the stuffing, sealing, and stamping last night. they're stacked neatly on my desk, all ready to go. whee!
- gymboree. they've got the entire store on sale, and i scored on this adorable dress for the bean to wear on christmas.
i found these boots, too, which would have been so perfect with the dress, but sadly, it was not to be. they only had one size left, and it was a size too small for the bean's chunky ass, wide puppies. sadness. we'll have to settle for white tights and black mary janes.
speaking of gymboree, we're finally advancing to level 3 classes today. it's about stinking time - the cutoff for level 2 was 10 months. yeah. luckily for us, there were other kids the bean's age there, simply because the scheduling for level 3 classes sucked butt. so they created a new class, just for us. yay! i hope there are kids there that we know. that always makes it better.
ooh, one more thing:
- going to dim sum with mi mama on saturday! yum! it'll be nice to have some bonding time with her and the girls, and you know delicious eats always makes things even better. can't wait!