- it is not a good idea to curl my hair using a flat iron. it can work like magic for lots of others, but not me.
- that weird switch kickin' it on the wall near the ceiling magically turns on the air conditioning.
- the bean loves to play with mollydog (and her stuff). i'm beginning to wonder if selling this bassinet is such a great idea, since they both love the damn thing so much.
- frozen white castle burgers are gross.
- you can take a bunch of shit that needs to be used up, toss it all together in a dish, cover it with cheese and stick it in the oven. voila! breakfast. looks nasty, but it sure was tasty.
- between my current addiction cheetos (puffs, not the crunchy, TYVM), the coupon clipping, and newfound love for cleaning with vinegar, i'm turning into my friend diame. if i start hitting up big lots and waxing philosophical over the culinary genius of olive garden, smack me.
- boredom leads to picture-taking. and unseasonably warm weather leads to me letting the bean run around in just her pants and one sock.
- f'in easy, while fun to shop at, is NOT necessarily "fresh." i just came home with a dozen eggs that are marked "sell by february 28." shit. now i'll have to go back. that's good AND bad. especially since there's a pinkberry in that plaza.
- shamrock shakes are back at mickey d's! whee! too bad for me, the one i stopped at was suffering from a broken ice cream machine. it's a sign, isn't it?
- beef stew isn't the greatest thing to have for dinner when it's 8:00 and still 70 degrees outside. but i didn't have anything else ready to make and it tasted good. heh.
- lastly, going to church is like riding a bike. you can not do it for a long period of time, finally drag ass outta bed to get there, and it's like you never stopped.
Monday, March 2, 2009
the kids and i headed out to the grove last week for some fresh air and some retail therapy. none of us could even remember the last time ...