- it is not a good idea to curl my hair using a flat iron. it can work like magic for lots of others, but not me.
- that weird switch kickin' it on the wall near the ceiling magically turns on the air conditioning.
- the bean loves to play with mollydog (and her stuff). i'm beginning to wonder if selling this bassinet is such a great idea, since they both love the damn thing so much.
- frozen white castle burgers are gross.
- you can take a bunch of shit that needs to be used up, toss it all together in a dish, cover it with cheese and stick it in the oven. voila! breakfast. looks nasty, but it sure was tasty.
- between my current addiction cheetos (puffs, not the crunchy, TYVM), the coupon clipping, and newfound love for cleaning with vinegar, i'm turning into my friend diame. if i start hitting up big lots and waxing philosophical over the culinary genius of olive garden, smack me.
- boredom leads to picture-taking. and unseasonably warm weather leads to me letting the bean run around in just her pants and one sock.
- f'in easy, while fun to shop at, is NOT necessarily "fresh." i just came home with a dozen eggs that are marked "sell by february 28." shit. now i'll have to go back. that's good AND bad. especially since there's a pinkberry in that plaza.
- shamrock shakes are back at mickey d's! whee! too bad for me, the one i stopped at was suffering from a broken ice cream machine. it's a sign, isn't it?
- beef stew isn't the greatest thing to have for dinner when it's 8:00 and still 70 degrees outside. but i didn't have anything else ready to make and it tasted good. heh.
- lastly, going to church is like riding a bike. you can not do it for a long period of time, finally drag ass outta bed to get there, and it's like you never stopped.
Monday, March 2, 2009
for our last day at disney world, we headed to the magic kingdom - the easiest of the parks for us to get to from our hotel since there was ...