- watching the bean stretch after a nap. she really gets into it, arms outstretched, scrunched up face, toes pointed out. it's awesome.
- pillsbury place-and-bake chocolate chip cookies. the epitome of laziness, and 100 calories apiece (although it doesn't help that i can't stop at one cookie. or three).
- catching random episodes of 90210, fresh prince of bel-air, roseanne, or saved by the bell in the wee hours of the night. there's nothing like watching jessie spano's caffeine pill freak-out while feeding the bean.
- shopping online for clothing suitable for our upcoming maui trip. i'm finding all sorts of fun stuff on sale, since summer's over. gotta love spending $100, including shipping, and ending up with six tops and two dresses. oh to the yeah.
- getting to see the kid even when it's not "my week". she's got twice-weekly math tutoring sessions, and when she's with her dad, i get to pick her up from school and see her for about 15 minutes before i drop her off.
- the hub getting up to change diapers at any given time. as he says, he gets the shitty times and i get all the happy moments. not true, but it was funny.
- pottery barn and pottery barn kids. just 'cause.
- my girlfriend's kitchen. that place has saved my ass from having to think of, shop for, and make dinner the last few weeks.
- tivo. for obvious reasons.
i just tried to add visual aids to this post (because i need all the help i can get when it comes to making my posts more interesting, especially lately), but blogger's being a bitch. boo.