and there are many.
aside from being grateful for my health, my family, my friends, and my wonderful life, i'm thankful for:
- the hub's creativity and innovative thinking that keeps him a busy bee, even in the current craziness of the economy.
- the teen's dedication and determination about keeping her grades up this year. this is new for us, and i'm just so excited that she's working so hard and taking pride in her schoolwork.
- the bean's smiles, giggles, and watching her toddle around on her own two feet, like a big girl.
- mollydog's warmth when she cuddles up next to me on the couch as we watch tv together.
- candy cane joe-joes.
- the promise and hope that our country is celebrating with the election of our new president.
- reconnecting with old friends. thank you, facebook!
happy turkey day, everyone!